lördag 28 maj 2011

The iphone

Its funny isn't it. For years now I've watched while everyone changes to iphones and they go on and on about how fab they are, bla, bla, bla I've thought to myself. And then I have my 54th birthday and that's what my husband buys me. I'm a complete novice of course when it comes to the technical side of it all but I humbly ask for help from those in the know (daughters). This afternoon I downloaded my first app. Its a big thing, I tell you. Hipstamatic. Now I've taken pictures of the cats - particularly the very photogenic Senap who poses so coyly for every shot. And now I've been gluing in some collage pictures in my sketchbook to paint from. I was very pleased with myself by the time I'd finished and decided to hipstamatic them. So here's the result. Makes me feel very pleased with myself. /Jacqui

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar